Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What would the world be like if everyone was childfree?

I'd say a better world since we already have 6 billion people, and I would have more dating opportunities to women.





So, what would the world be like if people stopped having children and went childfree?What would the world be like if everyone was childfree?
I think the world would be a much better place without kids. Personally, I don't like kids and refuse to have any droppings of my own. I believe the world would be much better...What would the world be like if everyone was childfree?
the human race would die out?!





please help me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
everybody who is an adult would eventually die and that would mean there would be no one left to procreate and human life would cease to exist....how ya like them apples???
the entire population would go extinct and you would not have sex with the women
It will be the end of this civilization. It would be sad and quiet.
a lot more public space and happiness


a lot more private sorrow.
there wouldnt be a populated world in about 90yrs...
I'd be drunk more................
the humans will die out
EMPTY.....THERE WOULD BE NOONE IF NO ONE HAD KIDS,,,,THINK OF THE ??????
war
lol umm im still a kid at heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment