Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey childfree have you experienced pressure from those that you date?

I had a vasectomy when I was 21(No children). Today I am 43. When I was about 27 people really became strange about it.





Once lady told me that her father would pay for the surgery if I was willing to have a reversal. I thought that was very strange because we were only dating, and had not even considered cohabitation, let alone a long term relationship.





Her sister could not have a baby. She was the only “viable” female in the family. She had no brothers. I guess that stuff is important to some people.





Anyway, our relationship ended. She was not able to give up on the baby thing.Hey childfree have you experienced pressure from those that you date?
Almost every woman I ever dated! Also from the family.Hey childfree have you experienced pressure from those that you date?
not pressure, but she wants a baby. were both 17

No comments:

Post a Comment