Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree people?

Us childfree men are tired of running into the wrong women who happens to want children. Now I don't have a problem with people who want them, but there should be a great number of women who never wants children as well. If I ever have a wife, she must be childfree.





Does anyone believe that the number childfree women, or childfree people in general, is on the rise?








I know some people are going to judge me as being too young, but they don't even know how old I am and I'm not telling. Why do some people think it's a sin to never want children?Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree people?
I dont think it is a sin to never want children. Look at all the benefits.





No slaving away for 40 hours a week for 50 years or so, then dying.





Freedom to travel the world and do whatever you want for as long as you want.





Freedom to have whatever career you choose, and if you change your mind and would enjoy something different you are not stuck in the hated one because of having to put a roof over kid's heads.





Children are a drain on parents emotionally, physically, mentally, monetarily, and in just about any way you can think of.





Actually there was a poll taken in a very popular women's magazine about ten years ago. It asked ';If you could do it all over again, knowing what you know now, would you have children?';





Something like 89% of women who replied said NO. They would NOT.





I was shocked to read that. I mean REALLY shocked. Most of America was shocked too.








For others who want to have children and have a totally different outlook on children (not a burden, not a freedom restrictor), etc. that is fine for them. No problem,





But I agree that people are very much wanting to make everyone conform to their idea of grow up, get married, have kids, work at a job and die.





I think that the number of child free people IS rising actually, yes. Does anyone think there is an increase of childfree people?
It doesn't fit the mold. Must be the devil :P





Don't listen to that dude, if you're a great guy and don't think you'd make a great father... Don't have kids. Work. Be productive. Make yourself happy. Find a like-minded woman and make her happy. Screw the norm, the norm is what got us in the mess we're in. If it doesn't harm others, do what makes YOU happy.
I'm a child free female. Married but child free and hope to stay that way for as long as I die. My husband doesn't want any either.





Just to prove a point, I'll go as far as saying that I loath the child. Cannot stand them. They smell, and drool worse than my dog does.








Kudos to you mister, and a star.
If the numbers are on the rise, that is VERY SAD.





Because the truth is that children are an AMAZING BLESSING FROM THE LORD, and He knows this and encourages us to have many children.





Why wouldn't you want what's good for you? Why wouldn't you want to be blessed?
Don't want kids? Have a vasectomy; it's your right. When I didn't want more children, I had my tubes tied, as was my right. Control your own fertility, and don't whine about the choices of others.
I don't know about childfree, but I think more people are waiting to have children until later. After college, after careers get started, after they buy a house.
I think people are finally at the point where they have the wisdom to know whether or not they are having kids because they actually want them, not just because it's expected.
yes, i do think this will be on the rise...our generation is living through an economic crisis which will ultimately affect our decision to have kids...
*proudly childfree*





(and female) ;)
not a religious question
maybe you are afraid of Breast Cancer.
its my body and my sperm, i decide what happens to it.
Child free and proud!
I don't have no children im in my 20s im not ready yet financially i love kids i hope to have some there great.... but i want too be ready and i have my own way of doing it and i think women do know what they want and don't want in life its a choice we have to make... either alone of with our spouse... but talk about it first with the one you love so you know he or she feels the same way its very important.. because if i met someone who didn't want children and i did i may not want to be with that person... or he with me.. because i do plan on having children just not yet.....children are a blessing too me .. but there are those that don't want them that's ok for them ..just not for everyone.... too each is own.. and that's the way it should be.. young or older.. we live in a country that is free too choose... and i wouldn't want it any other WAY ... I LOVE AMERICA AND I LOVE THE PEOPLE IN IT BECAUSE WERE ALL DIFFERENT AND YOU CAN STAND UP FOR YOUR OWN BELIEFS....

No comments:

Post a Comment