Thursday, January 21, 2010

Childless by choice/childfree adults! I Have a question?

Hey, I have a question for Adults who are childless or childfree by choice.





When did you decide not to have children? (I am a 14 year old guy and I dont' want children its just i wont have the patience for it) (I wouldnt be a fit parent either, i like to enjoy life and i like to do what i like, i want my career to be important, I dont wanna devote myself toa child for 18 years)





What is life like now? For example, are there things that you can do that your friends/relatives with children are not able to do?





Overall, do you think life isn't as stressful?Childless by choice/childfree adults! I Have a question?
I'm childfree by choice and I'm 44 yrs old. I knew back in grade school that I didn't have the desire to be a ';Mommy'; like most other girls. Nothing about being pregnant, giving birth, or the responsibility of raising a child has ever held any appeal for me.





Some people don't feel they want children, but later change their minds...and that's fine. That didn't occur for me (in spite of many people through the years claiming I'd change my mind).





What is life like now? It's fine. My money and time are my own (I'm presently single). I don't regret not having had a child/ren.





Are there things I can do that my friends with kids cannot? Not so much these days, as a lot of people my age have grown kids, so their lifestyle isn't affected as much as it might be. However I've had experience in years past where I wanted to go and do something, but a friend couldn't because of the kids (either no babysitter or an obligation to the child that couldn't be broken).





Do I think life is less stressful without kids? Sure. There are always stresses in life, but raising kids adds many. You can't love your kids and not be stressed or worried at times, because you want the best for them. I've avoided all of that...even though the 'stress' part was never an issue in deciding not to have them.Childless by choice/childfree adults! I Have a question?
I'm childfree and 20 turning 21 in a few months. I've made that decision 5 or 6 years ago. I personally don't like children. I plan on becoming a internet marketer.





To me, it would be too much to handle. I think I will enjoy much in life without children. The problem is that too many women are obsessed with having kids. They're a major threat to our dating pool.





You're smart for your age. Most people (breeders and some CFers) will judge you because of your age. Don't listen to them. Stay strong, childfree strong.
I was about 15 when I decided to be child-free (even though I did not know that I was one of many at the time). I had a vasectomy when I was 21.





Now I am about to turn 43. I am a software developer. My car is paid off. I own a Rolex, a condo, and a house with a swimming pool that I am renting out. I have a lot of stamps in my passport.





My life is far less stressful. I pay no child support. I can not say the same for my friends. My vasectomy cost less than 录 of one months鈥?child support payment.





People have called me a communist, heathen, criminal, and about everything else. The most common thing they call me is gay. There have been women that refused to date me. Yes, I get a headache from the repeated discrimination.





There are people that think it is illegal not to have children. They are the worst abusers.





I have also been told that there is ';something wrong with me'; and it is ';impossible for a man my age to not have had a 'accident' with some woman';.





The best aspect it the fact that I can go anyplace I like when I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment