Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have a question for childfree people.?

How old were you when you made the decision to never have children in your life?I have a question for childfree people.?
At 21.Although I never wanted kids, being a teenager and a young woman I though it's the thing you do when you are 'grown up' so assumed I would. But now I am 'grown up' I realise that my feelings haven't changed and having more gumption, I think 'No I'm not going to do something I don't want, just because it's the norm'.





I have nothing against children, but I don't want one for myself, in my life.I have a question for childfree people.?
14
k! I love kid's I don't have any but it's not by choice.My life feels empty because of it.I wish you make a different choice but if you still decided that's wright for you then I wish you luck.
Your choice is permanent at 19? I hope you picked correctly. About three years ago, a medical emergency made the choice for me.I didnt have any children yet but was past the age of child bearing anyway. I would have been killed without the surgery so I have no regrets.
When I was struggling with school (teen years) and that's when I decided never to put any of my children through that. However this is not the only reason.
I am only 20 and i want children by the time i'm 25
Kids have annoyed me since the beginning of time. I decided I don't want them when I was probably around 15 or 16. I love my freedom.
DOES IT MATTER ? YOU HAVE NO NEED TO JUSTIFY YOUR POSITION ! MERELY TELL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE NOT HAVING ANY THAT;


THE USUAL REASONS FOR HAVING ANY ARE NO LONGER A FACTOR THESE DAYS


AS THE GENE POOL IS FULL AND I DONT LIKE SWIMMING IN DIRTY WATER.
I would say you decision should be formed after you have met the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.
I was in my mid-30's. But it wasn't really my decision. We (wife and I) couldn't have, and we decided we didn't want to adopt.
I tried to ask a similar question twice. Both times, some self-proclaimed moral authority complained and got my question deleted. This happens because so many people hate the child-free. Good luck!





I knew when I was 15 because I was long done parenting after I had a raise my little brother. What was not known then, was confirmed when I was accused of paternity when I was 17. I made the choice permanent when I was 21 (had a vasectomy). I am now almost 42, and very happy with that choice.





We don't need to justify ourselves before people whom disagree with us. However we have an obligation to let the non-child-free know, so they know they have a choice in life.
I was 14 when I made my decision. Im 19 (soon to be 20). Children are just not my thing. In fact, I just started tolerating being around other peoples children within the past yr. My mentality is that kids are just OK, but at the end of the day they have got to go home to their parents LOL
25
It was about the time that it was my turn to start babysitting the little cousins in my family. Unfortunately, my parents are about the only ones in my family who believe in actually disciplining their kids, so I was always stuck babysitting my bratty, loud, obnoxiously rude younger cousins. I decided kids weren't for me while I was in my teenage years. I might change my mind one day, but for now whenever people ask when I'm having kids I say ';Talk to me when I'm 30. I might have an answer.';
14.

No comments:

Post a Comment