Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are you childfree in Arkansas? Speak up!?

I'm cheerfully childless here in the highly conservative ';bible belt';... and just wondering how many others around this state feel the same way on children. This may not be the best forum for my question, but I'm giving it a shot to see the feedback...Are you childfree in Arkansas? Speak up!?
I'm childfree in Georgia. People are such goatfucking retards when it comes to breeder vs childfree issues. I hate living in such a conservative area.





If I may make a suggestion...you should see if there are chapters of No Kidding in your area or visit Livejournal's childfree communities. You're sure to find someone else from Arkansas there.Are you childfree in Arkansas? Speak up!?
I had only the smallest perception of the word Love until my children were born. Now I know what it truly means.





Without a doubt, they will always be the greatest loves of my life.





I could never see myself without them.





If you're happy without them though, my hats off to you.
No I am not, but if you are and happy, I am happy for you. I worked with DHS in AR and seen many kids of people who should not have had children. I am not suggesting that you would mistreat a child. Many people who have surprise children make very good parents. However, having children does not determine how good a person you are. God may have other plans for you. Follow your heart. You may be destined for something big!!!
I'm in Arkansas but not childless happily married with 2 kids however i wasn't a teenager or unmarried when i had my kids if that helps ya any....

No comments:

Post a Comment