Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the benefits of being a Childfree Couple?

1. I have more free time to pursue other goals. And I’ll be much more likely to retire early.


2. The spare bedrooms are all mine! I can use them as a guest room, or a library, or a gym — or whatever I wish!


3. No one can blame me for overpopulation, traffic congestion or urban sprawl. I’m not contributing to it!


4. More sleep! I get to sleep in on weekends, and no 2 am feedings. I won’t have to get by on three hours of sleep.


5. No pissing and moaning that my husband doesn’t do anything and I get stuck doing all the work. On the other hand, if you are a man, there is no pissing and moaning that your wife won’t work and all the financial burden is on you.


6. Less worry and stress in my life.


7. Not needing a child to give me a reason to live or give me fulfillment! I’m able to find happiness inside myself, not in someone else.


8. Fewer worries about body image, and I have time to keep myself in shape and looking better (and younger).


9. Every night can be a romantic night with no interruptions.


10. I’ll generally have more money and a higher standard of living.


And because I’ll have extra money, I can put some away every month for my old age so I will have more security than just “I hope my kids will take care of me when I’m old!”


That's my top ten how abou you?What are the benefits of being a Childfree Couple?
You got it!





There is one more that is ';man specific';, and is probably the dearest to me;





I never have to pay child support. Over 50% of marriages end. So few of my friends dodged that ';bullet';. Their pay gets garnished and a good 1/3 of their check is gone over and above taxes. Sometimes I do not know how they meet their obligations. Some of them are hard pressed to tell you their child's age.What are the benefits of being a Childfree Couple?
that should cover it. I can see what some don't want kids, but I can also understand why some ppl DO. I respect your decision not to have kids, as long as you respect that I eventually want to be a family man.
Children are worthless until they make their own money. And even then you can only hope that you LIKE them. Your answers are right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment