Thursday, January 21, 2010

To my Childfree people...?

how far have you gotten into a relationship without discussing your intentions of remaining childfree.





where is the best place to find other 'childfree' people, to prevent this from happening.To my Childfree people...?
Sometimes I ask the same question.





I am almost 42. Most women my age already have grown kids, or don't want them, so my ';dating pool'; is not as limited as yours may be (but trust me it is still limited).





I always was up-front with it. True, most women ran when they heard. That was OK, because I didn't want to date that type anyway.





Your best bet is to let everyone know you are child-free. That way your friends will only set you up with child-free women.





I think it strange that over the last 10 years my friends have tried to set me up with child-free girls in the 19-25 age range. When I was that age, I could hardly find a child-free woman anyplace. Now that I am old enough to be the father of those girls I am not interested.





Other than that, see the references below:

No comments:

Post a Comment