Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey childfree what are “witty” responses to the inquisition?

Most of the time I try not to be rude.





Q: “Why are there no photographs of your children in your cube?”


A: “It is hard to get the dog to hold still for a photograph.”





Q: “Why do you not have children?”


A: “If you paid attention in sex education you would not either.”





Q: “Why do you not want children?”


A: “If you have them then you already know the answer to that.”





Q: “But how do you know you do not want children?”


A: “When I was young I knew a lot of older men who had children. I asked them if they could go back in time, would they do it again. None of them said they would.”





Q: “But what does your religion say about that?”


A: “Buddha is dead; he is not worried about me having children. If GOD wanted me to have children I am sure he would have told me by now.”





Q: “Wait until you get to be my age, then what are you going to do?”


A: “I was your age, back in 1996. I was working two jobs and going to college.”





Q: “Why do you look so young?”


A: “You have children, you smoke, and you drink. Next question…”





A: “How do you know you will never have an accident?”


Q: “I paid attention in sex education”.





Q: “But not having children means you are gay, right?”


A: “I do not know, you are the one attempting to label me. You must be an expert on gays!”





Q: “But if you have no children what proof do you have that you are successful?”


A: “I have nothing to prove. I have no need for vanity. I invest my money.”





Tell me yours.Hey childfree what are “witty” responses to the inquisition?
I just say that I don't like children and if they don't like the response, then oh well.





I could also say that I'm concerned about overpopulation and the increasing crime rate. Children and breeders are contributing to the problem.Hey childfree what are “witty” responses to the inquisition?
We just say ';we'd rather have pets than children';.





We didn't want children anyways BUT even if we did, we have a real good excuse: several severe illnesses run in my husband's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment