Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you marry someone who is childfree?

Lets say if a man/woman treats you right. You love him/her, he/she loves you. If you wanted kids and he/she didn't, would you marry him/her and accept them for who they are? Or would you end the relationship over something petty?





Another question: Even if you're childfree, would you ever date/marry interracially?Would you marry someone who is childfree?
Q1 : i love the person for who he is. i won't mind not having children. Children can be JOY but also SLIGHT BURDEN if you aren't financially well. I wont end the relationship.





Q2 : Well, i can if i want to. Its alright to date / marry interracially.Would you marry someone who is childfree?
If I wanted children I would NOT marry a person who does not. A lot of people have a misconception that they can get the person to ';warm up'; to the idea of having kids, and the fact of the matter is, you really can't. Of course there's an exception to every rule but I feel that if a person had their mind made up ';no children';, that they should be respected and not get with someone who is trying to change them. Kids are an important part of life and if you want kids, you're better off with someone who shares the same interest vs someone who you might have to twist their arm a little bit. My mom always taught me that ';if you have to convince yourself that a bad idea is good idea,,,,it's a BAD idea';. And I've also dated interracially. I don't think that's a bid deal anymore given the diverse backrounds and mixes that there are in America. Hardly anybody anymore is 100% of one race.
The decision to have children is a huge one... it's one of those major things that you need to be on the same page about. You could marry them and say you accept them for it, then try and change their mind and when they don't, resent them or divorce them. This is one of those situations where you must be on the same page.





And I don't see what childfree has to do with dating interracially. I personally wouldn't kids or no kids but that's my preference.
Well, I don't think I'd get involved with someone who didn't want atleast one child because I know I do. If you guys are deep in love, I really don't know what to say. Maybe you can convince her to atleast adopt. That really isn't a petty thing. Children are Serious Business.





Nothing is wrong with interracial dating/marriages. It's 2008, things like that are irrelevant. Marry anyone you feel is right for you no matter what race they are.
If the woman is so set on having children you should not marry her. Most people don't realize they only want a baby due to peer pressure. If the approval of her peers is so important to her, then she won't consider babies to be petty. Also has trouble with peer pressure she likely can't say no to drugs.
I definitely date interracially. If love comes knocking, who cares what race the person is?!





About the child thing... Love is for sure powerful, like someone said. And unless there is a strong reason behind those child free feelings, it's highly possible that those feelings will change later on in life. Also, if children aren't your top priority, why risk a great loving relationship?
Well I'm half vietnamese and half el salvador so show me a women like that or else I got to date interracially. Yeah the partner might warm up to children in the near future and love is a powerful thing.
yeah marry them....





they might change they're mind or you might....





love is stronger....





unless you ONLY want kids out of a marriage...





help me with my question...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080713234444AAbfn9M%26amp;r=w
ahh...


well having children isnt somthing petty..


its a major thing in someones life...


you shouldnt give up on having kids because you like someone....


thats stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment