Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm 40, f & childfree & now my partner of 17 years has left me as he can;t come to terms with not having kid.

how have other people coped?


We still love each other but this is too big..is there any hope?I'm 40, f %26amp; childfree %26amp; now my partner of 17 years has left me as he can;t come to terms with not having kid.
and it took him 17 years to realise this! i dont want to sound harsh, but i think there is something hes not telling you :-(I'm 40, f %26amp; childfree %26amp; now my partner of 17 years has left me as he can;t come to terms with not having kid.
there is no hope. He wants kids, i assume u can't or don't. that will always be a wedge between you. No one can sort this for you, except for you. Talk about it to a relationship councillor, but the decisions and feelings are going to be yours.
Bye, Bye, next.
I dated a girl that from the start told me that she didnt want kids.... i thought that she would change her mind.... but she wouldnt.... so i saw no future with her .....and we broke up....


I love her... but have to have kids.... as i am an only son of 7 generations... so if i go the whole family name goes....


So i dont have the choice of not having kids....
It's called mid-life crisis. I think that you need to remind him how fun and romantic things can be without children. There are so many things that the 2 of you can do together because you don't have to worry about baby sitters, teen problems, school issues, etc...Also, the two of you can spend time at maybe a children's hospital or other places where children need assistance. Has he ever thought of becoming a ';Big Brother';? There are several children whom don't have parents that could benefit from your freedom.
Well he simply wants to leave you.hahahahaha
adopt! it will help a child and give you fulfillment. theres nothing wrong with being a single parent if you can afford it
having children is also an important part of our pschological system it can not be simply ignored when one is not pre[pared of it


u both right in your dicision but if cannot co operate will have to choose different ways


sorry
What a huge blow to you, I am so sorry.I am sure you have both talked about your wishes or adoption.I wish I had a magic wand to make things right for you both.But as your both two different people, you both have to either try to work though this or sadly move on.
I feel for you, I have two kids and left my husband because he abused me terribly however if it werent for my kids I would feel worthless.... If you love ea other you should try to work it out, have you considered adoption or IVF? I am assuming you cannot have children? If you are able to have kids I recommend doing so - yes it changes your life but you get to re-live your own childhood - they give u a sense of youth that cant be immitated. Good luck and god bless, u deserve to be happy.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment