Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you marry someone who is childfree?

Lets say if a man/woman treats you right. You love him/her, he/she loves you. If you wanted kids and he/she didn't, would you marry him/her and accept them for who they are? Or would you end the relationship over something petty?





Another question: Would you ever marry outside your race?Would you marry someone who is childfree?
I would for both questions





JustinWould you marry someone who is childfree?
having or wanting children isn't petty. leaving the toilet seat up too many times or not calling her enough, that's petty. Having children is a large part of a marriage and if you disagree on that it's something important to think about before marrying.
I would not marry someone who did not want children, I think it it okay if some doesn't want kids but I know I want to have and adopt children Its part of who I am. So when I date I make sure they like kids.
hell no.


Depends how far outside. keep them white, maybe asian but it depends on the asian. no spanish/mexican/latinas/african americans or nazis please
lf you want children and the other partner does not....forget the relationship...it will not work.





Yes....lf love was the key.........
no, no, no, and no.
yes ,yes
I would say yes but i dont want kids.
I don't think so...having kids some day is kinda important to me...





and yes, I would marry outside my race if I loved him. Skin color doesn't matter.
i would accept, who says i can't change his mind?? lol and yeah
Yes!
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment