Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do most childfree people stick to abstinence?

Now I don't like to sound sick or preverted with my questions, but...





If a young couple choses to be childfree forever, do most refrain from having sex, since young CF people are mostly denied of a vasectomy or hysterectomy (I hate doctors)?





Another option: Can a married childfree couple ';make love'; without any penetration? How would CF women feel with that kind?








PS: If women do have a problem with sex without penetration, then I kinda find that petty. Which kind of makes me a misogynist/misanthropic.Do most childfree people stick to abstinence?
I'm a young woman in a 2 year marriage and we both have agreed not to have children. We don't refrain at all from having sex. We use the pill as protection and 'hope' that is enough for now until we can get surgery to make things more permanent. We don't want to jump to conclusions so we're waiting for 5 years to make the final decision.





We've had steady sex for 3 years (average of twice a week)with penetration and no other form of protection and so far so good! (Thank god for the pill...) :)





Of course there are other ways to have fun and show your love to the other person, but not wanting kids definately does not affect our drive.Do most childfree people stick to abstinence?
Birth control is a good option..but if you're considering never having children, or not for many many years, there is more consideration for birth control. Most birth controls have a lot of added hormones, which have many side effects..personally I tried the pill, the patch, the shot, and they were all horrible...too many side effects...might I suggest, especially for the long term-an IUD (interuterine device)...there are two kinds, one has no hormone level..the copper one..the only side effects I had was a heavy period for two months...and the best part?? you don't have to worry about it and it's effective for 10 years
Sex is not only an act of reproduction, but an act of showing your spouse love. I couldn't survive too long w/out sex with my wife, and not because it's just about fullfilling my horny moods, but because I would lose that important connection with someone I love. They make condoms, so we use them, until we're ready to have kids one day.
I just used contraception, because if it failed I'd have no issue with having an abortion. It's a bit harder for men, because a woman can decide she wants a baby whether you do or not. If you choose your partner carefully and use birth control, there's no need to stay abstinent.
There are plenty of contraception options out there, I don't think abstinence is the primary pregnancy-prevention method anymore. I've been sexually active for 15 years and I don't have any kids - I've been on the pill for most of this time.
True it is possible to have sex and orgasm without penetration. But I don't believe that young people don't have access to sterilization. You only need to be 18 to get a vasectomy.
contraceptive pill , intra-uterine caps, condoms etc etc etc





is this a real question?????????
Well....birth control works.
Umm...ever heard of birth control?

No comments:

Post a Comment