Saturday, January 23, 2010

When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?

When would be the best age for a childfree man to find a childfree woman and have an intimate relationship?





I'm thinking around the 30s. What do you think is the best age to find a CF woman?





Women under 30, esp. around my age, pretty much don't know what they want and most are struck on having children, something I never want.








Please don't tell me I'll change, I'm too young (I'm not a teen), or that I'm selfish. I've had enough of those remarks.When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?



Well that one hits home, I never wanted any children either, and my wife told me the same thing when we got married. But of course after we got married things changed. Well three years into the marriage, a ski trip, hot tub, wine and I forgot to take my pill (after the deed was done), and I became a father.





Don't get me wrong I don't regret it, children add a whole new dimension to your life. However, what I did do was pay a visit to the doctor, and took control of the situation myself. You can bet now, that when I say I don't want any children, I'm not having any more.





Just be sure that the women really doesn't want to have any. Those maternal instincts can be very strong.When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?
The best time is NOW. There are lots of women out there. Find her before she marries someone else because she may not want kids like you, but people change depending on who they marry.





I know very mature women under 30 that know what they want and don't want. Some of these women are ambitious professionals. When you generalize, you are cheating yourself from possible opportunities.





Don't look for a particular age, just look for the right woman for you. You have principles and values that you have every right to stick to as long as they work for you. Don't worry about the odds. They are still in your favor (I mean women still out-number men).





Believe she is out there waiting for you and you will find her.






you aren't selfish because you know what you want, that is smart; late 20's, 30's, 40's........I have several friends that chose not to have children, they met eventual spouses that didn't want to have children either...it can work perfectly.





the older they are, the more they know who they are and what they want;
well not all woman want kids.its obvious you don't.even though most guys and woman want children in the future there are woman out there that don't want them like you.but they are rare and hard to find.which means your chances of getting into a relationship is way off the scale ,but not impossible.good luck!
Anytime! In the past childfree women have been hard to find. Today I think they are a lot more common.





I date on the internet. I put my profile up only a week ago. I have heard form a lot of childfree women. I have also heard from a lot that think childfree means I am childless and want children.



Why do you need to find the right one, what's wrong with the ';next one';, just look at the questions on here. Do you ever see single people saying ';how can I spice up my boring sex life?';, hell no you don't, thats because being single isn't boring, marriage is!
Well that just depends on the child free woman that you meet. make it clear and tell her from the beginning and discuss this with her just in case she is looking for something else. there are many people out there who dont want kids. maybe you will find her IF ITS MEANT TO BE





good luck
Your right 30 would be the right age to look for a child free woman but to found one at that age without a child in my opinion will be next to impossible.
I think you need to look for women who have no kids, and trust me there are many women who don't want to have kids or haven't yet. They are various ages
anytime when hes ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment