Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have questions for childfree people.?

How old you were when you chose to be childfree permanantly? Do you think it's too young (15 - 19) to be making that decision.





Have people ever told you told that one day that'll you'll change your mind, but you believe that's completely impossible?





If you never wanted kids, what could your reasons be?





Has people ever called you names like selfish, called an animal, and told you that they would never date you? (Me, been there, done that)





Has your family, like your parents for example, ever gotten on you for not wanting kids, saying that they wanted grandchildren? How did you did you handle that?





And for you, do you find it hard to find someone who doesn't want children ever?I have questions for childfree people.?
My brother said he never wanted children and we said all those things to him. He got a dog, got a vasectomy and married a girl at the age of 40 with TWO kids!!!!! The love of his life. He is a great step-dad . You can plan but sometimes life offers its own surprises.I have questions for childfree people.?
I want to have children
I remember seeing an episode of.... i think it was Dr.Phil...about people who insist that they just DONT want to be parents...and they're families were there- calling them selfish..and all these horrible things..


I dont know how someone could seriously call another a name for making such a person choice. I think its absurd. if you dont want children then thats your choice..but in no way shape or form would i consider it '; selfish'; or '; unnatural'; ...Its best to openly say you dont want children ..than to bring an unwanted child into the world.


Anyway; i know this doesnt answer any of your question..but just know we're not all as closed minded as some may be. :)


%26lt;3
I AM a parent but I will say one thing.





My friend just hit 25 and has already been fixed for years now, so that he could not have any children. He was the type that said that he would never want any children and so on. He always told everyone that he would NEVER change his mind. Well now that he's 25 he wants a child more than anything %26amp; can't have his own..


I know several others that claimed they would never have children when they were under 25 or so.. They are all very happy parents now..
Im 13 and when im older I DEFINETLY want kids. I love kids and have always wanted to be a mommy. I would do anything in my power to have just one (I want at least 3). When I was little I would tell my mom that my dream job was to be a mommy. If I could have a chance now to have a child but not for the rest of my life, i would take that. I know I should stay a virgin so I wont get an STD that would prevent me from having kids but............ I no im not gonna stay a virgin........ =(
Okay, I have a baby now, but up until a year ago, I did want to be completely childfree.





1. I made that decision when I was younger (Umm... I'm only 22 now, so I was MUCH younger, ha ha). I think 15-19 is a little too young, because you do make a lot of different choices when you're an adult.





2. Yes, everybody told me I'd change my mind.





3. I didn't want to be tied down to a child. It's a 24/hour thing until the child is old enough to go to a full day of school, and even then, your world and schedule still revolves around the child.





4. Yup. Been there, done that. I've been dumped because I didn't want children, and people told me I was ';unnatural'; to not not maternal urges.





5. My mom was horrified that I would be so ';unwomanly';, but she thought I'd change my mind.





6. Yes! It's just as hard to be a girl and find a 'childfree' partner as it is for a guy!





Like I said, I did change my mind, and I wouldn't trade my baby for anything, but I do TOTALLY understand people who don't want to have kids. It's your decision.
im still confused on that i see my mother and how hard it was for her to raise me and i dont think i have the patients for a child nor do i ever want to give birth that disgusts me but i know when i get older i would want more meaning to my life so im thinking of adoption now and im only 15 but im thinking about it for my future .... it would be great. wayyy better then having my own kid ... how boring would that be same blood .....sooo boring.
Ok, I am child free and i want kids but i do not see myself having them. Like in my head i would want kids but i think i only want them to raise them different than i was and give them things i didnt get as a child. But i really dont see myself having them. I am 22, and as i see it for me to even consider kids it will be another 10 years because i want to finish college ( i am starting over with that) and get a good career going. I have been told that it is selfish but it isnt likethat at all- why should i have kids when i am not wanting them and end up being unhappy or even maknig the child unhappy. My parents always say- youll have kids - but really i think they only say that because my sisters baby died and that was thefirst grandkid so they want a grandkid... ya know? I just told them that they would be happy with what i gavethem whether it was a puppy or a grandkid adn to acceptthat. And no one has ever really been mean to me or anything. My husband and i arethankfully on the same page. Childrean arent for everyone. Just because you do not want the responsibilty of a child does notr make you selfish. In a way it is being smart because children are a big responsibility a big time consumer.... dont feel bad for being who you are and making choices that YOU want to make. If yougo around living your life trying to please evryone or changing your ideas, then you will never be happy and your world will fall apart before your eyes adn when time slows down you will be saying '; what the h e l l have i been doing and who am i? '; and that isnt a fun feeling..... so i say scrww everyone and adopt a pet!!! :D
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment