Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Which would you choose? Have children, or be permanantly childfree?

If either, why?





You can star the question. (optional)Which would you choose? Have children, or be permanantly childfree?
No Children...I have always known since i was a very young girl (5) that children would not be in my future ever since my little cousin arrived. The sleepless nights, diapers, money, loss of time, puking, bath time poo and pee in the tub, invasion of privacy, morning sickness, stretch marks, painful boobs, crying, the annoying toys, waking up for school AGAIN, and so so many other things i vow to stay away from have only strengthened my fiances and i's decision to remain child free for life.Which would you choose? Have children, or be permanantly childfree?
children-i love children
Have kids; I'll raise them to honor God. :-)
Child-free!





I'm not patient enough, and I'm too selfish.
I have one and I am super happy with him. I don't think I will be having anymore
children but not right now
i AM child free and so happy!


i'm married to a man with 5 children and i have very little contact with any of them
Have kids so I could buy beanie babies without feeling weird ;]
Have children definately. I love children and cant wait to be blessed w/ some bundles of joy someday soon.
Right now I would say to be childfree. I do not think I want to have any kids.
Again it is a very personal thing. It depends on your social and psychological profile.





I wanted to have money and then have kids. But my wife got pregnant by accident. I was very upset about it and concerned about my financial profile.





But man a kid is an amazing experience. AMAZING experience.





Again you should be a well rooted person. Especially socially and psychologically. That will help you bring up a good kid. and watch super nanny etc. pick up the ideas.
I would adopt children from the ages of six or seven - when they are too big for me to carry on the shoulders. With my CP, I don't have nearly enough strength for me to do that without my whole body giving out. You try telling a four year old that Daddy's not limber enough to give him a horsey back ride. Also, I would never know how to take care of an infant. I'd probably feed him when he needed to be changed, change him when he needed to be burped. It's hard to translate a baby's cries with a brain wired like mine is.
I have children (2 of them) so I guess I have chosen the first to have children....and I would never change that even if I could.
To have children because i would want to be remembered after i die and to also start a new generation of my family.
I'd choose to have kids. You'll miss out on what true, non conditional love is. Besides, there are no words to explain the love that you feel when you have a child. It's priceless.
i definitely want children..i always have i want to be a parent and have a child of my own
I'd like to raise some children because I'm just like that. But we all each have our own reasons to have/nothave children. It's not a ';sin';...idk why ppl make such a big deal.
Wow... what a loaded question!


Have kids.


Until you do - you don't know what real joy is. The most incredible feeling in the whole world is when they place that newborn baby in your arms. I was so not prepared for the overwhelming feeling of love that washed over me at that moment.


Seeing things through their eyes for the first time as they grow up - is so fun. There are struggles, there are frustrations - but there are successes and rewards - and that makes it all worth while.


Some days it's so frustrating you think ';what was I thinking?!!'; but most days you look at them with love and pride and you just about bust your buttons cause your chest puffs out with all that pride!!


Their little giggles, the shining eyes as they say ';Daddy'; as you come home from work, or the way the squeal as you play hide and seek.... Oh and teaching them to sing little songs -- it's unbelievable!! So much fun!


Little babies smell so good! My kids are 11 and 16 - I can't wait to be a grandma!! I'm looking forward to it!


Now my joys are watching my daughter perform in drama, my son with his guitar... seeing the young man and woman they are turning into.... Enjoying the friends they have and sleepovers and masses of kids at the house.... pizza parties and movie nights....


It's worth it.


Anything worth having is worth the work. You just have to make sure you are a good parent and discipline your children so you don't have obnoxious brats that you can't stand to be around. If that's what you have - then you deserve it - you raised them...
have kids
I'd already have one child. If I had my way I would like to have five more.
Children, i want to leave some of myself to continue sucking the government dry with my benefit checks, i love tax payer money, yum yum, lol
kids, cause they're adorable
I have children so if I opted out, it would make them go away, right? Mmm, tempting, but I've invested too much care and love into them already. I guess I'll keep them. Besides they'll keep me from being lonely when I'm old and widowed.
I knew in my teens that I didn't want to have kids and I've never regretted it for one second.
Already have 3, and I don't regret a moment of their lives!
Child-free. =)
have children...





not now but...one of these fine days...
i have children ,but i would not blame any one if they don't want to have them because having children are a big responsibility and it's the hardest job you can ever have and it never ends
have children (preferably not now though)
child free~to much crying for me.
have children.....it would make me really happy

No comments:

Post a Comment