Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would it be best for childfree people to stay single forever?

I realized young women who were born in the late 1980s and onwards, more of them are going to want children and as time goes on and there won't be anymore childfree girls left for me.





So I'm saying ';F' it!';. I might be single forever. I can live without sex, since I don't believe in sex before marriage.





So, would it be best for young childfree people to stay single forever since there's no one left for them as time goes on? Do you think childfree people are going to fade out as time goes on?Would it be best for childfree people to stay single forever?
First of all chill. There are cf women out there. It might take time finding that one girl. If you say ';f'; it t hen what if the right one comes and you overlook her? That would suck. No one can live without sex. Not even priests. So that's a no.





I'm cf but I'm on the lookout for a cf dude. I don't want a life without someoen. CF people aren't gonna fade out. CF people will always exist just like marrieds with kids will always exist. Sure we're in the minority but hey as long as you're happy being cf its what counts ok? Don't give up.Would it be best for childfree people to stay single forever?
Most people eventually want kids. It has always been this way.





However, as you know, there are also some who do not, and not all of us change our minds when we get older. As it becomes more socially acceptable to make that choice, more people will be willing to make it.





Just make sure that any girl you want to get serious with knows where you stand on this issue. Make sure she knows that you are sure about it, and won't be changing your mind. And refuse to commit to her unless she absolutely feels the same way.





I found someone whose views on kids match my own, so I am sure you can, too. For your own sake, don't settle for someone who isn't right for you. But don't force yourself to stay single if you do find someone who wants the same things you do.
You just need to find the right person. I am sure there are plenty of women out there that do not want children, you just have to look. I think that most women just naturally desire to be mother's, it is just in our nature, but some women prefer to be without children, just keep looking. After all you did insinuate that you were young, and since there is not biological clock ticking here you have plenty of time. Good luck.
I really don't understand what it is your saying. Not every single girl born in the late 80's is going to have a child, and like someone else said why would those born in the late 80's want kids more than those born in the 70's? it just doesn't make sense. My aunt didn't end up getting married until she was in her 40's, she is now in her 50's and still has no children. I JUST saw a question around her about a woman in her 30's that didn't have any desire to have children. Where in the world are you getting this 'childfree people are going to fade out' stuff from? I don't get it!!!!!
It really depends. You gotta think that most girls don't realize that they really want kids until later on. I have always said that I didn't want any unitl last year. I though a dog was good enough cuz they don't back talk make a huge mess and want every new toy that comes on the market. Then last year I decided that I really did want one.
i don't understand your rationale at all. why would girls born in the 1980's want kids more than those born in the 1970's??? i would think the opposite, actually...as women are becoming more educated than men, getting more college degrees and better jobs, i would think they would have less children. just my opinion.
The are women out there who don't want kids or can't have them. You may have some luck using a dating service that is just for people who don't want children. You don't have to stay single forever.I hope you find someone who makes you happy! Good luck!
Why worry? If you find someone you enjoy, then just enjoy. Don't waste the time you have now worrying about the time you may not have later. If you do, you lose -now.
that's not true. i know many single women without kids, and i know i'm not having kids for at least another two years!
No and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment