Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where are all the childfree women?

Do all of the ladies have or want kids? So tired of these chicks and their wretched little brats.Where are all the childfree women?
Dude, same problem here. I think babies smell bad, and I don't want them in my house - especially if they aren't mine!Where are all the childfree women?
dude,i know wat ur saying im a good guy find who i thought was the perfect girl 4me and hey geuss wat she goes out gets pissed and now she might be pregnant???wat the **** is goin on??so yea alot of girls have kids or just cant wait 2have them......
if you find out let me know also
Hah!





I kinda agree with you on that.





All these girls running around with kids from all these baby daddies.





What's THAT about?
You are probably going to miss the love of your life! Don't judge a woman by whether she has kids or not; with thinking like that


you will probably grow old and lonely anyway! Have a wonderful


life, while the rest of us have fun.
Hey thats funny ! where are all the normal good men?
um honey you just barked up the wrong tree if you dont want to be hassled with children you might want to just turn gay becasue now a days there is only 1-100 wemon that do not have children and listen to me i better not ever here you call children rechen little brats it is not them it is the parent and for your information i have a wonderfully tempered and very polite 3 year old that everyone falls inlove with and wants to take home so you might want to refrase your question if you are loooking for females.......
I have no kids! but really, don't call kids brats. it's not nice.
They are sure not on Yahoo Answers.
not here man, as you get older it will only get worse to. Your best bet, be gay, then if they have kids they probably don't live with them.
All the ladies without kids went out of style with the running man. I dont have any but I know they went out of style and the remaining of us without them are going extinct.
I don't want kids. I love kids, but I would make a terrible mother 鈥?I care too much about having a career. No need to stigmatize, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment