Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do childfree men really have it hard when it comes to relationships?

1) A childfree man is with a woman who claims she never wants kids, get intimate and married for many years. But suddenly, his wife changes her mind. Would it be silly for her to try and convert her CF husband into want children? What could the results be?





2) Is it okay for childfree people to hate children or show frustrations because their dating pool is low and that most women want them?





3) If two people have been married for 8-10 years and agreed to never want children before marriage, but the wife changes her mind, what would she do? Would she keep her loving husband or end the marriage over something petty?


Do childfree men really have it hard when it comes to relationships?
1) Q.A childfree man is with a woman who claims she never wants kids, get intimate and married for many years. But suddenly, his wife changes her mind. Would it be silly for her to try and convert her CF husband into want children? What could the results be?





A. Yes, I think it would be silly for her to try to convince him to have children, as that is the arrangement they have and it would be very unfair. She should choose between him and having children.








2) Q. Is it okay for childfree people to hate children or show frustrations because their dating pool is low and that most women want them?





*A. I'm childfree (ok I'm only 22 most people are at my age, but I know for a fact I never want kids). I don't HATE children, I just find them annoying and I don't want to be around them, and I get really annoyed when people expect me to coo over babies and children (trust me this is so much worse when you are a girl!). It is such an annoying (and inaccurate) stereotype that more women want kids than men. If anything, I would say it's slightly the other way because I think women think about the reality of having kids a bit harder (in general), as they are usually the ones that get lumped with all the work (even in just a physical sense).





I would say that 80% of people want kids one day, male and female. I always used to feel frustrated that I could never find a guy who didn't want kids eventually until I met my fiance. Trust me, they are a rare breed.





3) If two people have been married for 8-10 years and agreed to never want children before marriage, but the wife changes her mind, what would she do? Would she keep her loving husband or end the marriage over something petty?





* Some people don't see it as something petty. I don't think that having children is something that can really be compromised on, to be honest. It's an either or thing, and which ever way you go someone is going to feel disillusioned and unfulfilled.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment