Thursday, January 21, 2010

Childfree and online dating experiences?

I have a profile posted. Duh, I am 42, why would I even consider having children at my age. My screen name includes the word child free.





I even say in my profile, that I had a vasectomy and I am not interested in having any children ever. I also state that I am a good “big brother”, or “uncle”, but I am no “father”.





I marked NEVER, under “Wants children”.





I have messaged some women that call themselves child free, or marked “Do not want children”. Not all of them are firm on that stance.





I also get an average of two messages a day. Most are from women much younger than I am, that want children. I don’t get it. Do they actually read anything? When they do a search basic info shows up. This basic info contains my photograph, region, age, height, and body type, and screen name. They have to click again to see more. If they did, they would know that I don’t want children. What do you think encourages them to message me, when they didn’t read my whole profile? Being over 6' tall? Having a job? I only have average looks.





Childfree and online dating experiences?
Well first you must be attractive and yes a job these days is good lol!...#2 the dummies aren't reading the whole profile which means those are the ones you dont want to talk to because they are just looking at the pic like some morons...# desperate could be the thing to RUN! lol!





if someone takes the time to read your profile they are getting a little piece of you and would probably ask you later in conversation when ur getting to know each other what your decison was on not wanting kids...then you know you have a keeper by then...Childfree and online dating experiences?
Many people do not read today. Hell I didnt even read your entire question/rant because I dont need to to get the point. Anyway as soon as a woman emails you tell them again you dont want kids and it will never change.


Most women, even those who say they never wants kids, are liars. There are only very few women who truly mean they dont want kids.


So be prepared. Even if you are with a woman who says she doesnt want kids, years later she may, most likely change her mind! Thats just how women are.
Desperation....sorry but some women will do anything to find a man that is solvent and working. You have to be blunt and specifically say ';women with children and women that want children are not welcome to answer my profile'; maybe that way you will only get barren women coming on to you. Its worth a shot.


Good luck.



Maybe you should try another site. A great free one for your age is http://www.singlesnetfortyplus.info


There may be more people on that site that share the same wants as you. It is free, so it is worth a shot. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment