Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone have any family members who are childfree?

Are you against their wishes and decisions? How would you feel if you brother or sister chose to never have kids and wanted to go permanantly sterile?





If you didn't want them to go sterile but they did it behind your back, how would you feel/react?





Do you have any family members who are married with no kids ever?








Me, I may be ';young'; (19), but I don't ever want kids because I'm very anti-kids. My brother is 40 and childfree forever.Does anyone have any family members who are childfree?
My younger sister never had children. She didn't want any with her first husband, and by the time she remarried, it was too late.





She and husband #2 considered adopting, but a group of adoptive parents convinced them that it was a bad idea.





My son and his wife are childless by choice. He's my only child, and I am happy thta they made that decision.





When you look at all the problems that overpopulation has caused, it's not hard to see that someone needs to say ';No.';





My close friend for 25 years decided that she would be an incompetent mother, and her childhood experiences would bleed on any children that she was in daily contact with.





Kierkegaard said that the creation of life is infinitely greater than the destruction of it. If someone dies, that only stops his path in time. The creation of life determines the trajectory of that person throughout his life, and, if you believe in it, all eternity. It is the only point where heredity and environment coincide.





If we imprison or put to death someone who kills another person, what should the penalty be for someone who creates a life irresponsibly?Does anyone have any family members who are childfree?
on the one hand you can do what ever you like and when ever you like but on the other hand what about if you start to miss having kids or feel that something is missing in your life but its entirely up to you but 19 what if you in a few years time decide yeah now i want kids and you gone sterile well no going bck.





one way to see if you want a kid of your own is fostering for a few weeks months or even a year then see what you want
Yeah...My cousin is 34 and has no children. Actually, I don't remember him ever really having a girlfriend. His sister, my cousin/god mother (Takes care of me whenever my parents are out) has one child and wants one more... My other cousin who is 26 (I think!), he just got married. He is child free. And My other cousin who just got out of jail (I have a dysfunctional family), is 24 and has no kids. And my other cousin, is excepting a child in December...I can't really say if she's child free or not...For now I don't consider her a mother though.
If I had a sibling who never wanted kids and had themselves fixed then so what? It's their choice and no one elses business.
a person who doesn't want kids SHOULD be sterile
its your life, you must live it as you see fir. if people don,t like it then its their problem not yours.x
Well, i can't say it better then friendlystranger65...Bravo!
its not my choice what my brother does..so what if he does..i worry about myself not him!
i think the only reason you should have kids is if you can
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment