Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby NOT on board: Best perks about being CHILDFREE?

';Baby not on board';: What are the best things about this lifestyle choice?Baby NOT on board: Best perks about being CHILDFREE?
so far every answer had to do with Freedom or money....what a sad way to look at it....a responsible answer would have been:





This is a horrible and dangerous world. I would not want to put the burden of living such a fearful life on anyone. Watching and hoping everyday that no one would hurt your child...and that they wouldn't have to suffer from the thoughtless,cruel evil minded and hurtful people in this world. Life is hard and there are no promises...the only guarantee is that you will die...and to have a child live in fear of dying from ruthless people, in this world ...is not fairBaby NOT on board: Best perks about being CHILDFREE?
I'm not ';childfree';, but my kids are grown up and live out of the house... does that sort of count?





I can go out whenever I want and I dont' need a sitter.


When I do go out, I don't have to pack.


I can leave pennies on the floor. ;)


I can spend my money on shoes instead of diapers.


I don't have to buy school supplies.


Nobody whines at me anymore.


There are no crumbs on the backseat of my car.


No gum, either.


I no longer carry plastic dinosaurs and Barbie heads in my purse.


I'm never late for work. (when I work)


I don't wash crayons in the laundry.





Ok, I actually miss some of those things, but hey, that's what grandchildren are for ;)





Enjoy your freedom :) And if you change your mind at some point, then enjoy your children! :)
MORE MONEY!!!! :-) You can live your life the way you want to, and not have to have someone else depend on you.
NO ONE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR ANSWER TO EXCEPT YERSELF.
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! SWEET FREEDOM!!. I can do what I want to when I want to. Spend what I want to on me!. I don't have to worry about anybody else but me.
I wouldn't make that choice but I guess you could travel or do what you want when you want. It's your old age that well be really so sad.
personally I am glad that I have my family but I have a lot of friends that have chose not 2 have children. they enjoy a lot more extra money than I ever have for one. they also r able 2 go at a moments notice n not have 2 worry about whos watching the children. they have more free time that people with children.
one thing ive learned from having kids, money doesnt bring me the happiness of hearing my chidren running and laughing at full speed or the way my heart melts when my 2.5 yr old takes his little sister by the hand and leads her to go play.


yeah I use to have a lot of money, but now I have all the happiness and money can't buy that. Im glad some people are happy without children, thats their call.
you can go anywhere and do anything without a care as to who or what you are hurting -- if anybody -- you dont have to answer to a baby, you dont need a sitter, you dont need a car seat, you dont need preschool.





you have the absolute freedom to go anywhere that you please without having to get a baby ready.





you could go to school and become the ceo of a big company





you could have anything you want without first providing for a baby





and no it is not selfish to be childfree -- i think if you know you dont want kids -- then you shouldnt have any. children are not for everyone, even if you love them. if you decide you might have mixed feelings just go borrow one for the day and the feeling will go away.





i think you are pretty smart for figuring this out.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment