Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do some childfree people say they hate kids and why do they talk about kids so much more than anything?

I'm childfree but I don't hate them, but can't say that I care for them either. I have a neutral stance. Still at some of these childfree forums online like on livejournal and elsewhere they talk about how they hate kids, etc. I felt like I was at a parenting community instead of a childfree community.





I understand if people pressure them to have kids, then I get it, but to hate kids for the sake of hating them. It seems weird, because well we were all kids once! Besides I love my mom and she used to tell me how people would turn her away from apartment complexes because kids were forbidden there. I felt bad for her.





But really some childfree people go into extremes. :-PWhy do some childfree people say they hate kids and why do they talk about kids so much more than anything?
When me and my husband got married, we decided early in our relationship not to have children, we both love and adore kids, we just didn't want any of our own, I spoiled my nieces and nephews alot, I even watch one for about a year when my brother had to go overseas. Children was just not for me and my husband, and i have never met anyone who says they HATE kids, that's just wrong, but then again people are entitled to their own opinions. My mom used to tell me stories too, about being turned away from apts. too.that's weird. and wrong.Why do some childfree people say they hate kids and why do they talk about kids so much more than anything?
Well you said ';some.'; I don't know anyone who's ever stated that they hated kids. I know quite a few people who are childless and they enjoy being around my kids. In fact, they are the ones who spoil my kids rotten. My kids get EVERYTHING they want from these people. They offer to take our kids to the shore, parks, plays, etc.





Like I said, I know quite a few people who have never in any way displayed resentment towards children.
CUZ KIDS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! we have goats and we have 4 newborn kids

No comments:

Post a Comment