Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Childfree people: Would you ever date/marry interracially?

I'm a childfree man and I would.Childfree people: Would you ever date/marry interracially?
Yea, I'm a black guy and i go to a black college but most if not all of my friends have either dated or date outside of our race. for us if YOUR CUTE THEN DAMN YOUR CUTE, WHITE BLACK OR ASIAN, LOL its shouldn't matter i couldn't wait until i got out of high school so i could really date outside my race so people wouldn't talk **** but i know now at a young age that people are ALWAYS GOING TO PUT THERE 2 CENTS IN, lo.. so just go for you. don't miss out on love because they don't have the same skin complexion...it sound kinda dumb huh...Childfree people: Would you ever date/marry interracially?
Yes. Go japanese!!
Yes, I am child free and English, my wife is Thai.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment