Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you date someone who prefers to be childfree?

Ok, I'm 19. I've made my decision to prefer to be childfree when I was 15. Even though I prefer to be childfree, my parents keep ranting on me about having kids and all that. They don't seem to understand, that I don't want kids, ever. I have too many things too do, like trying to pursue a career and invest in how much make, and maybe meet a girl who also prefers to be childfree.





How many men and women out there prefer to be childfree?


Women: Would you date/marry a man who doesn't want kids?


Men: Would you date/marry a women who doesn't want kids?


For both men and women, do you want kids, or you prefer to be childfree?


Do you think the world is overpopulated enough?Would you date someone who prefers to be childfree?
Don't let the jerks on here get you down. If you're childfree, seriously dating a person who wants kids is a recipe for disaster. You cannot reconcile the two points of view.





I am childfree--I knew in grade school that I was--and when I got old enough to date, I never considered a guy ';marriage material'; if he wanted kids. I wondered if I would ever find my husband--most guys do want kids and if you're female and don't want them OMGZ there's something wrong with you!





Overpopulation wasn't even one of my reasons for not wanting them, I just didn't want them. Period. My husband and I focus our attention on our careers and travel. Like you, I think there are too many things I want to do before I die and kids don't fit into my plans.





Parents can give you a lot of crap about your decision. They have lived their own lives, though, and made their decisions. Now it's your turn. You don't owe them grandkids. They may try to put a guilt trip on you. Mine did, until I sat them down and explained that I was not going to have kids and that my decision wasn't ';their fault,'; I had other plans for my life. I know my mom would like to be a grandma, but she understands it's my life.





There are more childfree women out there than there are men, so it will probably be easier for a man to find a CF woman than vice versa. Stick to your principles and keep looking for that CF woman. She's out there and you'll have a happy life together.Would you date someone who prefers to be childfree?
my gf at the time, now wife and I wanted to be childfree. The reason is because we are big kids, went out all the time did the mini vacations on wknds. etc...





she got pregenant and said we could do abortion or adaption....I said no way, that changed me a lot, granteed I still like to party but would do anything for my son now....
Well that's your choice, so who cares. Me personally I wouldn't care about dating someone who doesn't want children but marrying definitely not because even though I don't want children now, I don't know what I'll want later on in my life.
never....if all people thought like that you wouldnt exist

No comments:

Post a Comment