Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do any of you have childfree homes?

I have a rule in my home. No children. I do not allow people to bring their kids here. They get loud, rowdy, and destructive at times.Do any of you have childfree homes?
This may not be a popular answer but yes, I have a childfree home. I have furnished my home expensively, regard cleanliness and order and since I do not have children, i obviously do not childproof nor should I. I also have absolutely nothing for a child to do in my home. Unless they watch a cartoon in the theater i built in the basement. I'm not all heartless, for the same reasons I don't allow over-drinking in my home either.Do any of you have childfree homes?
Yes. We worked hard for the things we have and I do not want some unruly, misbehaving kids running around my house tearing things up. Some people just don't have a clue as to how to parent a child. I think it is rude to bring your child(ren) to someone's home and then not keep them under control. If you bring a child to my home and you don't discipline/reprimand them when they act up, I will.





If people don't like it, they don't have to come over.
I don't have a rule against kids, but fortunately none of my friends and family have little kids. I understand your point though. Well-behaved kids are fine. Problem is, most parents don't bother teaching their kids to behave properly in public.
Well I have no children but one day I want to.
WOW!! lame!!
i have no kids my self


i do babysit my niece alot though
Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to raise their children. I know mine are always welcomed wherever we go b/c I've taught them how to behave. They are also mannerable and know how to converse w/people of all ages.





Sorry you've had bad experiences w/children. But it's your house, your rule!
I`ve been around for a long time and I never could understand that attitude. You must have some unruly kids to contend with. I brought my kids up to respect other peoples things. as well as their own. Maybe you should suggest to your rowdy guests that good manners would be appreciated. One of the reasons I love to have the kids over is the interaction we grown ups have with them.
Fortunately none of my friends has kids young enough to be a bother (like under 15)...when they did, twice a year I entertained and some kids came...it was hell on earth!





I don't have children and I don't really care to have them around...too loud and demanding and, well, random...
yes want me to come over to you house
Childfree, as in my husband and I have no kids. But, others children are all welcome. It would be kind of difficult to stop them from coming, majority of my family and friends have small kids.
We don't have kids but my boyfriend and I often act like kids. There's always junk lying around everywhere like video games, food, textbooks, papers, etc.
nope,i love kids,they're always welcome in my home*!*
And I don't give out Halloween candy, either.
I don't. I never have a child free home, if it's not my kids then their friends are coming over. I think it's rude that you don't allow other people to bring their kids to your house. Yes kids can be loud, but they can also bring you lots of joy.
Wow. And you were a child once. Is this what you were like or was this something that was done to you?
yes
Yah your pathetic...get over it.
Yes! I am 25, no kids, no boyfriend, no husband. I don't don't want to have kids!!!!!
you would hate my house, I live at a daycare.
i love children.. they are always welcome in my house
No that would be rude.








risen
No - I wish it was though, but my fiancee has a daughter.
Wow..you sound like my husband.......
I have only had one kid. He was well behaved for a 2 year old. He just played with my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment