Saturday, January 23, 2010

When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?

When would be the best age for a childfree man to find a childfree woman and have an intimate relationship?





I'm thinking around the 30s. What do you think is the best age to find a childfree woman?





Women under 30, esp. around my age, pretty much don't know what they want and most are struck on having children, something I never want.








Please don't tell me I'll change, I'm too young (I'm not a teen), or that I'm selfish. I've had enough of those remarks. No hate answers.When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?
Women in their 30's often suddenly long to have a child before becoming infertile. I think if you want to meet a women who will never change her mind you're going to have to wait awhile or date a woman in her 40's. When would be the best time for a childfree man to look for the right one?
There's really no best time; it all depends on making sure you meet the one who you have the greatest chemistry with and who clearly is also not interested in having children (it's not so much a matter of the perfect age), but there has to be more for the relationship to work than just a mutual desire not to have children.





Obviously, the older the woman, i.e. greater than 40 the more risky the pregnancy, hence in this age group it would only be judicious on the woman's part not to have children as it may endanger the child or the woman during the pregnancy.
If you mean that you are searching for a woman that feels the same way (doesn't want children) then you may want to simply inquire of women that are in their late 20s and early 30s ... but if a woman is in their 40s they will be the most likely to know for sure what they want. Good luck. (Nothing stays the same ...)
I think whenever he's mature enough, and ready to settle down. Age has nothing to do with it, considering I have known men as young as 23 who where ready and capable for a serious relationship, and men as old as 40 who where still in the ';player'; mindset.
there is no best age/time to look for the right one , things just happen when they are meant to happen.and there is nothing wrong with choosing to remain childless.some of those neglectful parents should have considered that option.
just date women who you find attractive and when the subject comes up tell them you do not want kids


I find that there are a lot of women out there now who feel the same way from 20 to 40
I don't think there is a magical right time.





Yes, if you wait until you're about 30, then you do sort of weed out the ones who just really want to have one of those Christmas-card families. However, there aren't a heck of a lot of single women wandering around still at 30. . . therefore, you're going to run into a lot of women you might like and that would be okay with the no-kid family, but they may already be married because someone else beat you to the punch.





Also, some people know what they want at 20. Others don't figure it out until they're old enough to retire. . . if ever. I'm not too sure what I want yet, and I'm getting awfully close to your magical number of 30. I can't say that I'm terribly big on having kids, but that doesn't exactly mean I know what I want to be when/if I grow up yet or anything like that. I want it to be Saturday, and that's as far ahead as I care about right now on a Thursday afternoon.





I guess my real answer here would be to always keep looking, no matter what your age. If you'd be fine hanging around single for several years, just sit back and see what happens. Similar people tend to attract each other after a while, from what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment