Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Any childfree gals out there tonight?

Do all of you chicks have a brood of screaming, bratty kids trailing behind you?Any childfree gals out there tonight?
Me!





I find most children to be wretched.Any childfree gals out there tonight?
Do you, d*ckhead, have a nice sized penis?


Obviously you don't if you need to pick up on Yahoo Answers.
Aww...Arent you a nice guy....idiot.
Why are u associating women with kids? And now we all don't. Kids are the future generation, so show some respect.


God Bless and Be Safe:)
hahaha How old are you? Makes me wonder how old you are if you attract women with kids. And kids are great by the way.
I have a little brother. Does that count?





I'm never having kids. I love kids, but I'd make a terrible mother. There's a career to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment