Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?

Ok, I've gotten answers on one of my questions and people say there won't be anymore childfree individuals (guys and girls) as time moves on. Does anybody believe that?





Will there be no more young childfree women left in the next decade or so? Which age would be best for a guy to find a real woman (childless)?





Would it be best to be single if a guy hasn't found a childfree girl, or he could pray that a real woman could come up?Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?
You make childfree people sound more like fatfree chocolate cakes....of course they will exist always...lol...Does anybody think childfree love will disappear in the future?
I don't know why you don't want to have kids, and it's not any of my business, but I doubt that individuals such as yourself will ever disappear. I don't know where you would find a female who doesn't want to have kids and be a mom.


BTW, Mom's are real women also. Oh, and one more thing, this is an awfully nasty question to ask on Mothers Day.
I would think there will always be some people who don't want to have children (and if they don't want to - they shouldn't.)





But why you think a childless woman is a 'real' woman is a mystery to me.





Zvi the Fiddler
Hard-pressed to comprehend your meaning; are you inquiring about gender or the ability to produce offspring? Either way, there will be both male and female, who are capable of conception. Therefore, I disagree.
Please elaborate for me what is the difference between a childfree woman and a real woman?
I sure hope so


kids smell funny
Hum. My child is going to be 20 in June. I got rid of my couch so now I am childfree. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment