Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why does it seem that childfree people have it the worse?

Let me point of some facts that we childfree people face.





* Parents or hopefuls often criticize people has no desire for children, calling them despicable names, telling them to go to hell.


* People always predict childfree people under 25 will change they mind, while most of them won't, compare to a minority who do.


* Doctors are very ageist and won't make people permanantly sterile until they're 25.


* Childfree people have more freedom with more oppotunities, while people into parenthood have to spend most of their time with children.


* It quite hard for young guys like me to find girls our age who does not want kids, since there's so many teen pregnancies these days.





I was 15 moving onto 16 when I knew I didn't want kids (no criticism). Do you think people who are in the childfree lifestyle have it very hard when it comes to relationships, and wanting to be permananty sterile at a young age, but may face age discrimination from doctors?Why does it seem that childfree people have it the worse?
I LOVE THIS QUESTION!!! i am 20 ive been married for a year and a half. my husband is i the army. i have known forver that i didnt want kids. im just not a kid person. and believe it or not neither is my husband. our relatuionship is perfect, but its really hard to find a relieble method of birth control that doesnt make you gain a bunch of weight or something. but at 20 years old no one want to let me get my tubes tied. they all tell me im too young and that at 25 i will have 2 kids!!! ugh how frustrating that is. so yes i completely agree. i hate the way they look at me like im just some dumb kid that want to have sex without the consequesces! god! THANK YOU! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!Why does it seem that childfree people have it the worse?
I'm married and childfree and happy about it.





You write terribly.
less taxes,child credits?

No comments:

Post a Comment