Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone else hate the childfree?

I am sick of selfish childfree people calling mothers breeders and moos and calling our children sprogs and brats. They seem to think that they are so superior to parents, and I just saw something on tv about now they want to ban children from some restaurants on certain days! Not like fancy ones either, like TGI Fridays and stuff! For cryin out loud, children are a part of this world and you have to deal with it. They will never know they joy children bring all because they are too scared to give birth or too selfish to share their lives with anyone. I just don't like the way they judge, and I'm starting to develop my own opinions about them too. I secretly think they are kinda jealous. But I would never just rag on thir lifestyle, not unless I was provoked, which I was today!Does anyone else hate the childfree?
YES...that is my thought also. I have a child free couple down the hall from me, and they look at me like I have lost my mind, because everything we have ins't designer, and we don't drive a brand new gas guzzling SUV, not to ment ion the lady asked me why I would want to waste 18 years of my life raising a brat in such an adult world..I looked her in the face and said because of people like you, I don't want a world filled with selfish arrogant people like you. Then I added that maybe it was a good thing she didn't have children as it looked as if the family tree needed to stop producing ugliness...LMAO...I am sort of ashamed yet, since my kids weren't with me that day..I AM SO HAPPY to have told her off...it felt good.


Its to bad these people seem to be represented by the few they are, cause it gives all of them a bad name.Does anyone else hate the childfree?
What an obnoxious way to pick a best answer.

Report Abuse



Looks like she doesn't want honest answers, just someone as miserable as she is to flame hatred.

Report Abuse



Oh and look at that.....she's a christian....never would have guessed.

Report Abuse



I wonder if the penny dropped given only ONE person agreed with her? She seems to prove my long-held suspicion that breeders seem to push out their brains when they push out their baby.

Report Abuse



I am a mother of one daughter. Children are wonderful, and they are our future, but it's true that many children are spoiled brats these days. Children today think their parents owe them the world, and parents are letting them get out of control. My daugher is 8, and she is well spoken, polite, responsible, and not at all spoiled. I've been able to manage to teach her well. I read someone's response that there are so many children waiting to be adopted. Gosh, if you really love children, that's something to consider doing. It's something VERY honerable. I've considered fostering personally. Those kids are a full time job- they've been abused, ignored and have not known love in their life. To help them turn that around will make better adults running our world someday.
Childfree restaurants are the greatest
I am sick of going out to eat with people who insist on dragging along sick, irritable, pain-in-the-butt kids. When my kids are sick, tired, or otherwise indisposed, I leave them home with a SITTER. HIRE a SITTER like the rest of us. When I want to go out to a nice place to eat, NOT McDonald's but TGIF's or Garfield's or something like that, I want to have a nice time. I do not want to hear, see, or feel some kid throwing food, running around, or being a general pain in the rear. If I wanted to do that, I could have stayed HOME with my pain in the rear KIDS. I have TWO. But sometimes I want a break. Imagine that. I am not saying you are a ';breeder'; or ';moo's'; But I am saying if you MUST bring the darlings out in public, please at least make them behave. If you know they won't, STAY HOME. And NO I don't have to deal with it. They have to deal with it. Public places are not places to raise your children.
I'm sorry if you were harassed for being a parent (that's what you seem to be saying) but I believe most childfree couples would not be so rude. The thing is, you never notice the polite ones. If there's one rude person in a crowd of 100, you won't remember the other 99 who never said or did anything wrong; you'll remember the one who was obnoxious or who did wrong by you.





That being said, I think your characterization of childfree couples as 'too scared' or 'selfish' is unfair.





Some couples don't have children for genetic reasons - the chances are too high that their likely offspring would have a debilitating condition. Some people recognize that they don't have good parenting skills, or they don't have the resources to support a child. Some look at the state of the world today and think it would be irresponsible to bring a child into the world, whether it's because of war or population or some other reason.





I'm glad that you have the opportunity to experience the joy of parenthood. I hope you are a responsible parent and keep your children safe and out of harm's way, while making sure they don't cause harm to others. I hope you find goodwill and kindness in the people you see and meet every day.
I can't say I like kids. There is one kid in this world I adore. That is my friends daughter. She is wonderful and respectful and a pleasure to be around. She clearly has had a wonderful mother. So many kids are unruly, running around, screaming and crying. It is unpleasant to be around them. So many parents don't care when there kids act up. They go on with their cell phone conversations and let there children do as they want to do. I never intend to have children. I don't want them. I am happy you like your kids. I don't have to. I am gay and I am smoke and I drink. I am sure you would be quick to say something about one of those. So much so that people pass laws saying I can't get married, I can't smoke here and I can't buy beer on Sunday because it offends you. Get over it. I don't like your children and I probably never will. Keep them away from me and make them behave in public. I think it would be great if kids would be banned on certain days. That is when I would go. Then I dont' have to watch out for them tripping people, I don't have to have them stare at me, I don't have to hear them cry, and I don't have to hear YOU screaming at them because you don't know how to make your kids mind, and I can have fun. If you love your kids so much then why do you care if someone else does? I get sick of you soccer Mom's who think your children are great and we are jealous we don't have your little suburban life. New flash lady, most people don't want your warped world and you are probably miserable.
You think being a parent is hard? Try convincing your girlfriend into her thrid consecutive abortion. That takes skill. You're just inconvenienced.
I am a mother of three and I think it would be nice to go out to dinner for once on a Friday or Saturday night and not have to listen to other people's screaming kids, I left my with a sitter or at their Dad's house so I could have some peace and quiet in the first place
I'm sick of compensating for people with kids
I`m tired of having to deal with slack-jawed parents who of drop a litter of kids and expect the whole world to take the responsibility for them. Children are a huge responsibility, and most people these days are too self-centered and ignorant to handle that. As for being jealous, I deliberately chose not to have children for a variety of reasons, one being I can`t afford them and don`t want them to live in poverty; another is I believe this world is too cruel and evil to bring anyone I will love that much into it. If I ever do change my mind, I will adopt a child in need and save a life instead of adding to the miserable population of this planet. Everytime I see a parent with screaming, out of control kids or talk to someone who`s child has been sexually abused I thank god I made the right choice and spared a bit more suffering.
As a parent, I will freely admit I head for childfree whenever the occasion presents itself.





Not because of my (perfect!!) child (of course), but because of all the other (horrible) children and their even worse parents. When parents realise that a restaurant is for eating, and not a playground for their screaming brats to go running around, then they can be allowed in.
I LOVE being child FREE!!! Yippee!!!!
Hey, calm down. I don't know of any childless people who verbally abuse people with kids, unless they're talking about really bad mothers. Some people would love to have kids, but can't, you're grouping them with maybe a few ignorant people. Others choose to be childless. Why are you having a go at everyone? Someone call you a bad mother?
So you think childless people are jealous.. quite the contrary in my case. In fact I enjoy sleeping in, being able to leave town at the drop of a hat if I want to, having disposable income, having nice things in my house that won't get broken etc etc. When I see a mother looking stressed out of her mind, yelling at her kids to please behave I truly feel sorry for her and I tell myself that I made the right decision. Look, it's a personal choice, just because I thought long and hard about it and decided that I don't want kids it does not make me selfish. It makes me responsible and intelligent. You want to have kids, then you go right ahead no one is stopping you. I'm all for child free restaurants because I think I have a right to enjoy a meal in peace and quiet with out having to put up with some screaming child, particularly when the child's parents are incompetent and do nothing to discipline their children. Instead they just keep popping them out like it's going out of style on our seriously over populated planet. Guess what, childless people are part of the world too and you need to accept that. By the way it's great that you are starting to develop some opinions, but don't say you would never rag on anyones lifestyle after posting a paragraph entitled ';Does anyone else hate the child free?'; that's just hypocritical. Perhaps it is you that is jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment