Friday, January 15, 2010

What cool things have you done with your life because you were childless/childfree?

I have worked for many crooked employers who thought you had to break the law for them in order to keep your job. I have had the luxury of quitting bad jobs because I didn't have kids to support. I would hate to think what crimes I would have had to commit in order to keep a job to support a child. Sometimes the reason to not have kids is to protect them from bad relatives. I have a bad family, and my husband has a bad family, so to stop the abuse, it is best not to have kids. Many people choose not to have kids to stop the cycle of abuse.What cool things have you done with your life because you were childless/childfree?
gotten stoned and while watching Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment