Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Parents: Do you get jealous of the childfree?

Not at all.Life doesn't end with children,it's a fuller ,happier life.Parents: Do you get jealous of the childfree?
not sure what ;you mean about childfree. I dont think there is anything of my child that could make me jealous of him. Other then his brains.................smilesParents: Do you get jealous of the childfree?
YES, but only when I want to go out on a friday night





I dont trust anyone with my kids so I never have used a babysitter
I AM childfree. I don't envy parents at all -- I'm too selfish to be one.
*Gambols in a carefree, childless manner*





Conversely, I don't envy those with children. For me the cons far outweigh the pros. Anytime I start worrying about who'll take care of me when I'm old, I just put more money into my 401(k).
No, not a bit. My kids are all grown and have kids of their own so now I sit back child free and watch them!
never. i wouldn't trade that aspect of my life for anything.
only when my child is having his moment and I'm trying to rectify the situation and my single friends just stare.





Disciplining is the hardest part of parenting
No, not one bit. I just feel sorry for them and a little sad that they don't know what they're missing out on. (One of life's greatest blessings and joy!)
Not at all. My children are my life, and I wouldn't want it any other way.





I do wish I had more time to spend on myself like I used to. But between that and being a mother. I'd rather be a mother.
Sometimes I think they do. But I think most are not. They have their life, and we have our own.
Never - I always thought I would but never have since pregnant with my daughter 6 years ago.
I used to be........but now my kids are grown and gone, and so I AM ';childfree';......AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! lol
I'm childfree and I wonder the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment