Sunday, January 17, 2010

Childfree? has anyone ever actually made it there whole life?

I have been looking at some story's of childfree on answers but I have seen a lot of people getting board and having children, has anyone ever made it there whole life's??Childfree? has anyone ever actually made it there whole life?
Um, my answer is not going to make you happy.





I am 49 years old, have never had any children and do not intend to have any children. But the reasons my answer is not going to make you happy are these;





1. I have helped raise about 8 of my 42 nieces and nephews. I had changed more diapers than many actual fathers have by the time I was 20!





2. I work with children. I have changed diapers, and dealt with more kid's issues than I ever would as an actual parent. I work at a homeless shelter.





3. I DO think about having a child someday, despite my strong principles against bring a child into this world. It's unlikely to happen, but I am in no way a poster child for a child-free life.





Frankly, when I think about the children that I know out there in the world, I cringe. So many ';bad influences'; and so much ';bad parenting'; have gone into these kids (especially the ones I am related to,) that the world is going down a really dark alley for the foreseeable future.





If I were a woman, despite my principles and the horror with which I hold parents, I would probably have succumbed to the ';impulse'; by now. The biological desire to pollute the planet with future generations is the most powerful force in the human psyche.Childfree? has anyone ever actually made it there whole life?
Yes,





Here is a list of several hundred, notable childfree people: http://www.childfreebychoice.com/history鈥?/a>





We are a lot more common than you think.
My boss is 61 and happily childfree


My moms best friend is 48 and happily childfree


My co-worker is 49 and happily childfree





Those are just a few a know personally
I don't want to have kids. Maybe in my life I will adopt. I probably won't, but if I do decide I want children I am definitely going to adopt.
You're joking, right? People decide to have children because they're BORED? No wonder so many kids have a rotten life.
I never want kids because I basically despise them.
has anyone ever gone their whole life without children?





Are u serious?
my wife i and i don't have any kids and don't want any.

No comments:

Post a Comment