Sunday, January 17, 2010

Childfree by choice...can i enjoy sex?

I have decided to remain childfree by choice.





I have never done sex..is it possible i can stay childfree and still enjoy sexual pleasure?





I guess i have to use condoms and she needs to use pills..will this work?Childfree by choice...can i enjoy sex?
As child-free people, we live for sex.





Being child-free is all about having all the sex you can have for your whole life. Think about it. No children will ever interrupt you and your girl at the wrong moment.





I am 42 and childfree. I have an empty nest girlfreind. We have sex nearly every day. My girlfriend is post menopause, so she has a very strong sex drive. We could do it two or three times a day if we didn鈥檛 have to work.





Using the condom and the pill together will work. Just keep in mind that your female partner is taking a pretty big health risk by using the pill. The pill nearly as bad as smoking when it comes to being damaging to the woman鈥檚鈥?body.





I recommend you get a vasectomy when you turn 18. The first doctor may refuse you. Just go to the next. There is nothing more reliable. Keep in mind that a vasectomy will not provide protection against STD. That is what condoms are for. Use both, as the condom will protect you against STD, and the vasectomy is just inexpensive extra insurance against making babies.





Before I had a vasectomy, I considered an STD nothing compared to the impact an unplanned pregnancy could have on my life. Most (not all) STD are curable. Having a child is for life. The only cure for pregnancy is abortion.





Oh, one more thing. When it comes to condoms you should not use the cheap ones. They are not as reliable, and are not as comfortable. If you have never had sex before, and you always used condoms you will never know the difference. I have been having sex since I was 15. I used condoms so many times, that it all feels the same with or without one. People that have been having sex without for many years, will find a condom uncomfortable on their first use.

No comments:

Post a Comment