Sunday, January 17, 2010

Childfree and Xmas, can you have the best of both worlds?

I guess I want my cake and to eat it.


I love Xmas and having the family around but I dont have a family of my own and am unlikely to.





Am I bonkers? Is this normal? Are all child free ppl destined to a go away for Xmas whilse everyone rejoices in family activities.





Can you really have the bet of both worlds?Childfree and Xmas, can you have the best of both worlds?
Being childfree is not a bad thing! enjoy your life- travel..people with kids usually lie and say it's so great so you can thijnk it is, have kids and then be in the same rut they go through everyday.Childfree and Xmas, can you have the best of both worlds?
Being child free you have the resources to visit your relatives that live in other parts of the world. I am 42, and child free. I usually travel for Christmas. But Christmas is not all that big a deal due to the fact that I am a Buddhist.

No comments:

Post a Comment