Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do ';baby killers'; get more respect than ';childfree people';?

I have never needed an abortion nor wanted kids yet people think I am selfish, but those same people don't think ';baby killers'; who go to the local abortion clinic down the street frequently are!!!!





Doesn't that seem moronic? At least I didn't kill a baby....Why do ';baby killers'; get more respect than ';childfree people';?
I also don't want children. I have never needed an abortion and have no intention or desire to ever have a baby. I know how you feel. It seems that it is a politically correct thing. Abortion is hot button topic. I think it is stupid that people feel the need to criticize women who have no desire to have children. I think that some really view it as being the most selfish thing a woman could do. The funny thing is more guys are upset when I say this than women. It is very moronic, but the world is filled with a lot of stupid.Why do ';baby killers'; get more respect than ';childfree people';?
At least they know what a baby is. You don't abort a baby. You abort a foetus.
Not all people think that you are selfish for not wanting or having children. .

No comments:

Post a Comment