Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's the best way I can find childfree dates?

If I wasn't old enough to be your father (42), and not living in a different state (likely), I could find you one right now.





Most people don't know what child free is. Just say you are child free. If the dude does not know what that means, he is not the right dating material. If he knows then he will likely be more your type.





Honestly there are men out there that are stuck dating MILF, that would do anything to drop their current GF for a CF woman like you.





Also try No-Kidding.org to find a chapter near you.





Good luck, an congratulations on being child free.





BTW: I thought the ';Tuff Girl'; image was cute. :)What's the best way I can find childfree dates?
Umm...look for people who don't have children...





I mean, if you don't want to date someone with children then you need to ask them if they have any. That is a no brainer. What's the best way I can find childfree dates?
Look for women with good jobs, most likely they are too tied up with work to have much of a private life, such as procreating, with men.
I am assuming that you mean childless women?





Good luck, the ones without kids are either ball busters or ugly, or both, or too young to consider for dating.
Maybe you should go online and this way, you can check as many bozes as you need to.
ummm date someone that was never married or is married...
It looks like the other answers don't know what child free means, and have no idea what they are talking about.





I am a child free man. I know exactly how you feel. Being child free and a non-smoker pretty much eliminates myself from 90% of the ';dating pool';. Most of the time I just end up dating mothers.





Today there are more option than before.
I met my CF boyfriend at UCLA.



No comments:

Post a Comment