Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?

I'm a young man who does not want kids because I don't like them at all, which most people wouldn't understand.





But, is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree? Will it completely be impossible in the future to find the right one? Will there be no more childfree women left in the future?Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?
Move to California. I, along w/ the female below, will always be 100% child free, I'm 26 so I like to think I'm young. I've traveled a lot and noticed that people marry and have kids younger in mid-western states especially and moderately on the East coast. If you like baggage-free woman, you should be on the West coast, particularly California or Oregon.Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?
lol..


you ask this question like you are from another planet trying to find out about ';earth women';. Who are you asking this question to???


Take a deep breath, step outside into the real world, and find some girls that don't have kids.


There's TONS of them. Where do you live, India or something? China?
I work with 2 women like that.. one is 24 and the other is 18.. they say they never want children or to get married.. they perfer the live in type.. that way they can just kick them out if it don't work out.. so they are out there..they just know there own mind a little better than the ones that fall into bed at a early age.. thinking this is the love of my life..
Well in my country you will find women in every age you can guess that they are childrenfree.It is nearly impossible to find a young woman with a child in Cyprus(Cyprus is where I live).
Well it is hard to find a women who is child free 100 percent, the possibility is to find a barren women who can not have any children there are lots of them around
If you are a childfree man than you can get a childfree woman.... if you know what I mean
G O 2 CHINA!


they have a 1 child policey (a family can only have 1 child)


but then again would that make women out there all the more....
Where i live you'd be hard pushed to find a 17 yr old without children...but im sure the child-free women are around somewhere =)
You must be looking in the wrong social class...or spending too much time at the welfare office. I know TONS of young ladies who don't have children.
noooooooooooo cuz woman are like that like you guys are for sports
I never want kids :)


I'm sure there's someone out there.
I will always be one....I am sure there are many.
try a dating sight
lol....I'd say about 99% have children .. lol I do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment