Friday, January 15, 2010

Does California really have a high number of childfree women?

Somebody told me that California or Oregen has a high number of young women who never wants children and are 100% childfree.





Does Southern California, like LA or SF, really have a high percentage of young women (18-20) who are 100% childfree? Are most girls open to young men who never want kids?





I'm in my age gap and I never want kids, I'm sure of that. So please, don't judge me based on my age or call me selfish because of my status.Does California really have a high number of childfree women?
Well, in my city (in NorCal,) almost every girl in my class had a kid (or two) either whilst they were still in high school or after they graduated. It really depends where you live.





I'm 24 and I don't - ever - want kids. High-five to you - and to anyone who doesn't want kids.Does California really have a high number of childfree women?
I don't want kids either. they are a pain but society puts this pressure on girls and women. You're a bit too young if you're 18-20 to decide already that you don't want kids.I think that if you give it time, you will realize what a blessing they are. What also if your spouse wants them?

Report Abuse



WELL I LIVE IN CAIL LA AREA AND I SEE A LOT OF GIRLS 18-20 WHO HAVE 1 OR MORE KIDS SO I THINK IT MAY BE OREGEN I KNOW I HAD MY BABY AT 16 AND NOW IM 21 THERE IS A LOT OF GIRLS OUT HERE THAT HAVE KIDS THATS GOOD THAT U WANNA WAIT TO HAVE KIDS IM NOT GOING TO JUDGE U . U WILL HAVE A KID WHEN ITS TIME AND U FIND THE RIGHT GUY
Hmmm FYI SF is northern California! And no.... There is not a high number of teenagers that never want children!
Urban areas with high number of professional women like NYC, LA and Chicago have more women who want to remain child free.
Doubtful...very doubtful. I live in California and I've never heard this. I also used to live in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment