Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does California really have a high number of childfree women?

Somebody told me that California or Oregen has a high number of young women who never wants children.





Does Southern California, like LA, really have a high percentage of young women (18-20) who are 100% childfree? Are most girls open to young men who never want kids?





I'm in my age gap and I never want kids, I'm sure of that. So please, don't judge me based on my age or call me selfish becase of my status.Does California really have a high number of childfree women?
The good news about having a choices is that you make them.


If you do not want children you do not have to have them. There are enough hated children with parents that resent them. Know that your choice is respected and supported.Does California really have a high number of childfree women?
First off, where do you live that all the young women 18-20 have kids??





Its true that a lot of the women in LA are on the fence about children. I myself am one of them. I think that is really the mentality of any urban area, pretty much because the city isn't exactly the best place to raise a child.





It is also true that, because of the large Mexican/Catholic population, there are a lot of teen-early twenties women that are popping out babies.
Sara L has a good point. In todays age it is unuasual for the majority of women to have kids so young. unless you live in colorado City.
I live in south california and I have 3 kids. Also majority of Spanish people live in California and most of them love to have kids.
My girlfriend is from California, and she is child free. I think if you look where there are a lot of educated women you will find child free women. Hang around UCLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment