Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are childfree women open to relationships?

I'm childfree and I could only see myself marrying a childfree woman, as in never wanting children.





The opposite say that the reasons women get into relationships just to have a family and kids. I know that most women want kids, which I personally despise anyway.





Are more childfree women open to relationships, if any exist left?Are childfree women open to relationships?
I am 36, childfree, and very happily married. I never wanted children, and I ended some relationships because the guy thought he could convince me that I did.





We're out there. Keep looking.Are childfree women open to relationships?
Probably, as long as the man is childfree too.





Whoever said that women get into relationships just to have kids is quite mistaken. When my husband and I got married I had no idea whether or not I'd be able to have kids. I didn't know if the system worked properly since I'd never taken it for a test drive, let's just say that! lol If we'd been unable to have kids I would still have married him, because I love him. I would imagine that plenty of women feel the same way - that they are with their man because they love him, not just to use him as a sperm donor so they can have kids.





How come you hate kids? I've never really talked to a childfree person before, not that I know of, but I've heard of the ';movement'; and always wondered why people hate children so much. I mean, I understand not liking bratty kids. I love kids but I do not like brats. But good kids? The nice, well-behaved ones? What's not to like? I'm just curious, that's all. : )
Yes, I am. I don't hate kids, but I don't ';need'; them. I'm not saying I'd never have one, but as it looks right now, I don't see it happening. And I'm 33.





Funny, but mostly women ask me why I don't have kids. Men don't give a rat's @ss. I just noticed this the other day. It's like I'm diseased or something. I should just start telling them I can't so they leave me the hell alone with all the questions.
Yes, but only with childfree men. Although with your obsession with childfreedom, I don't see why anyone would want to spend an evening with you.
Women who don't want children still exist. They're just harder to find ( like a spotted owl).





I personally know 3 couples who are childless and happy.
of course, ya just hafta find em.


Did you try social networkin sites (specific ones)


If i knew of any i would refer.


maybe another member here knows of some??
I hate Kids.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment