Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?

I'm a young man who does not want kids because I don't like them at all, which most people wouldn't understand.





But, is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree? Will it completely be impossible in the future to find the right one? Will there be no more childfree women left in the future?Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?
It's not impossible, but it will sure be hard. I guess it's founded upon us, that we need to have children in order to feel fufilled. Our mothers, and grandmothers always show us our old little dresses and jewlery and other things we used when we were smaller, and say that all mother line '; You can pass this on to your children when you have one'; I mean, it's knda like our parents hope we have a baby.. I know tons and tons of girls, who do not want to have kids, but they do want to have a partner by their side.... Like I said, it's not impossible, it's just really hard. But don't worry, you'll find the right one :)Is it nearly impossible to find a young woman who 100% childfree?
yes there are women out there who don't want kids. i am in my early 20's and really don't like kids all my Friends go gaga over them but not me it is bad enough that i worked with them for a few years. now i just want to concentrate on my career as a pilot. there are some women out there that don't want kids but they usually want a career instead so be prepared to share a life with their career.
LOL LOL LOL%26gt; was just having this convo with a friend of mine- i love having fun traveling etc etc - and i look after myself- so theres no time for kids- im in my early 20's most girls i know- go all ga ga over kiddies. to be honest i get embarassed that i feel this way. Kids annoy me. I dont mind lil cute babies- but i wouldnt change a nappy. apparently this whole view point changes when you have you own. So yeah present i dont want kids- maybe when im 35 or something
Actually with the effects of birth control and other contraceptives have on estrogen (female hormone) more woman are becoming fertile..thats why it scares me that my girlfriend is on BC (shes 17 right now, I 18, we both aspire for a family once we graduate from college). But nowadays, birth control has 99% ratings if used correctly..use a condom and BAM! pretty much a guarantee that you wont have kids.





Good luck mate
You may not like other people's children, but you may be surprised to find out you like your own. Once you meet the right girl things will be different. This is not something you should bring up on the first date!





EDIT: I'm not judging you - you asked a question, I answered it based on my opinion - it seems to me this is the point of yahoo answers?
From what I read on Y/A, it would seem that most girls these days, lose their virginity at a very young age... 12 - 16 yrs. old. What a shame. I wonder if they even enjoy sex. They think it is the way to get a boy friend or the way to ';hold'; a guy. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
im free haha joking yer there is heaps of women out there kid free and single.. but most women would want kids so good luck trying to find someone that doesn't want any kids.
I have a daughter 27 and she's been out of the house since she was 18. She has no children and she's single. YES! p.s. I'm single too
Maybe. But if you want to get into a relationship, be prepared. :)
It is not easy. I just gave up and date women who have children. I never say anything about my vasectomy.
look for guys instead
When I was in my 20’s I thought there were none, but I don’t think that is true today. I am sure there are a lot fewer childfree women that are in their 20’s than there are in their 40’s, so your dating pool will be a bit shallow.





Your best bet is to get a vasectomy and keep the child free talk to yourself. Proclaiming your child free status is like walking around with a dunce cap on that says “Big dork, don’t date me”.





Get a vasectomy. Date only women with no children. Use high quality condoms. So long as you are using condoms the women you date will have no reason to suspect you are child free. You need not say anything ever. A vasectomy usually leaves no scar. Later in life, if you are in a long term relationship, just play along. Pretend that your sterility was a ';surprise';. It will be a different doctor and he, or she, will have no way of knowing why you have no sperm in your semen unless you open your mouth, or he does exploratory surgery on your scrotum. That is what I would do.





When you are older, you will meet lots more child free women with careers and stamps in their passports. These are the women you want to date. They are much more interesting than those that see you as “Joe average sperm doaner”.





The best thing you can do is get your revenge by getting an education and a career. When you are working that cool white collar job, and all those single moms are on you lake vultures, you can say, “Stand back please, I am looking for a real woman”.





There will be many more child free women in the future. I see that coming. The average number of children per woman in the 70’s was about 2.5. Today the number is about 1.8 and falling.

1 comment:

  1. No. There's plenty of us out here *22 CF'er for life right here* We just think there is a lack of Childfree men anymore.

    ReplyDelete