Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you prefer to have children or remain childfree and why?

Childfree till at least 35, so I can keep my looks for as long as possibleWould you prefer to have children or remain childfree and why?
I am 36 and Childfree and want to stay that way. Luckily my boyfriend of 6 years feels that same as this has caused problems with relationships in the past. We both love animals and are more than happy with our dog which ironicly I treat like a baby!





Its not that I don't like children, I do! I love my niece and newphew and other friends and relations kids its just that I know that I could not cope with looking after my own one. I have depression and just know that it would make it worse and I could not cope.





I have never had maternal feelings towards babies or kids and when I was a kid my mum says I never liked the baby dolls. I do get maternal over all kinds of animals though, especially puppies!!





I am happy with our life and have no problem with telling people that we aren't going to have kids but feel sorry for people that are pressured into having them. Our society does not feel that it is normal for a woman to openly admit that they would rather not have kids. I have been told that I am strange, oh you'll change your mind etc etc many times which I think is wrong. I don;t care but lots of people would just go along with the herd to feel ';normal';.





I feel that if you wants kids, your 100 percent sure - go for it and if you don't - dont be pressured into itWould you prefer to have children or remain childfree and why?
Child-free, just as I've been for the past 13 years, just me and my husband. While we don't want children of our own, we are more than happy to volunteer our time to children's charities. Demelza House, Toys For Tots, Wish Upon a Hero, Make a Child Smile, Chemo Angels, and lots more.
child free cause the govt terrorist,CIA,NSA,religious cult and law enforcement terrorist are there which will make your children into slaves.This does not pertain to me by the way,it is an advice to the others.
I prefer to remain childfree. I've been that way for 50 years and don't see it changing. Kids are noisy, messy, demanding, and expensive.
I am 43. I had a vasectomy when I was 21. I did for the express purpose of staying child-free. I did so because I do not need to go though what my friends went thought.
I want to have children- I have always had that typical 'girl' dream of having a family. Like big family Christmases etc.
I'd like to remain child free. I honestly would not have the patience to put up with little kid crap and I'd probably end up in jail for abuse, or something.
I want children.


Because I want for someone to look up at me, and teach them to learn from my own mistakes.
I kinda like not having kids but if I met the perfect woman, and soon, we'd probably have a kid.
Definitely childfree. There is no reason to have children and I don't think I could deal with kids.
I would prefer to adopt since there are a lot of kids who don't have a family.
I prefer to be childfree because I don't like children.
Child Free, but then again im gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment