Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the childfree life like?

I'd like to hear all the good and the bad. Thanks :)What is the childfree life like?
There are several childfree networks you can join. Just type childfree network in your search engine. I am thankful I don't have children. I have worked for many crooked employers, and I would hate to think what I would have had to do to keep a job if I had kids I had to support.What is the childfree life like?
Hey, me again.


It sucks. I have an ';Independent'; wife, so we got married late in life and have had difficulty. We are trying to adopt now. Not so easy with all the ';independent'; ladies out there killing their babies instead of giving them to a hopeful family.


We have been married 3 years as of yesterday. $200K+ every year, we have a blast, lots of fun.... but it kinda sucks. Kids are great, don't miss marriage and children. I don't know if we could make it knowing that we had made the choice consciously.


But whatever, .. I tell you, it's hard to talk about other peoples pride and joys. It is nice when you care for other people to be happy for them and whatnot but I am pretty sure the women that can be called Truly happy that arn't called moms are called nuns.
children save you from boredom and care you of love responsibility etc without a child you are free but bored and at your old age no one to care you.
Absolute freedom and less stress.


When you have kids it is not about you anymore.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment