Sunday, January 17, 2010

What cool things have you done with your life because you were childless/childfree?

I mostly live the same life now that I have a child. Before my son, I would be the so-called ';freebird'; constantly moving, traveling - I was basically following a nomad life. Now with my son, I just take him with me - during the summers when school is over I involve him in almost everything I would do without him.





I know people that once they had children all there fun stopped and they adopted more parenting kind of fun. I'm prefer to keep life the same as long as I'm not exposing him to anything too extreme for his age.What cool things have you done with your life because you were childless/childfree?
I don't think I've ever decided to do something BECAUSE I was childless -- the only think I can think of doing for this reason would be to have children.





However, there are plenty of cool things that I have done that I probably wouldn't have done if I had had children. Like getting university degrees and traveling the world. With children--small children that is--you have to prepare in advance even if you just want to go out for dinner or go to a party.What cool things have you done with your life because you were childless/childfree?
before i had kids, i traveled and i had time to pursue all my interests. Now I have two kids 3 and 1 and I can't do everything I used to, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. I'm much happier with them in my life and they bring a smile to my face every single day.
Went out, explored the world, photographed animals, enjoyed nature.
Spend my money on things I want instead of clothes and diapers. :)





Travel or take off anywhere whenever I feel like it.
Go to Disneyland...


Or Vegas lol


Vegas is a Disneyland for Adults
Nothing. 50 no kids, no life.
traveled a lot and had a lot of freedom and lived in the forest
I can warp through time and i can stop time.
Went to great lengths to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment