Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is childfree the way to be?

I was just wondering how many people out there are never planning on having any children, if not, what are your reasons?Is childfree the way to be?
I dont want kids...i just dont like themIs childfree the way to be?
I have one 3 year ld boy, and I'll be honest, it's a lot of work, it can be frustrating at times, but the good times in between are sooo worth it!





He's such a great little boy! He amazes me and teaches me things without even trying- things like forgiveness, pure joy, unconditional love, affection, and the joy of learning.
Childfree is the way to be if you want it.





Personally I never wanted children but now that I have one I cant imagine what if would be like without a child.
I think it depends on the person. for me I want kids because Ive always been around kids and love taking care of them, but If someone can't raise kids money wise or attention wise I say forget about it.
it is for me...





just never found a mate to help in raising them and I didn't want to do it alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment