Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To the childfree: Do you allow kids in your home/apartment?

No children are allowed in or on my property. I don't like finger prints on my things. I don't like having to lock up my things.





I have a huge cactus garden. I have many breakable things. My swimming pool does not have a fence around it.





My dog loves to greet children, sometimes that means putting his paws on them.





Only twice have children come to my home. In both cases they were brought by friends whom were supposed to be coming to help with moving, but can't seem to step out their front door without their kids. In both cases the visits were disastrous.To the childfree: Do you allow kids in your home/apartment?
I will if I have to, but it makes me nervous to have kids in my house because I don't like them touching my stuff.To the childfree: Do you allow kids in your home/apartment?
Yes absolutely, because my brother and my sister have 2 kids each and I love them (their kids) very much!
yes .... i like kids


untill they get near my stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment