Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is anyone childfree because they want more money for themselves?

That is part of it. I also do not like kids and do not want the responsibility.





DRAGON 2008


';I BELIEVE IN U.S.';Is anyone childfree because they want more money for themselves?
Not really, except that I barely have enough for myself and my pets as it is, so why add a money-sucking kid into the mix? Mainly I just hate noise, hate mess, and hate anything that constantly demands my attention. Therefore, kids and I would not go well together.Is anyone childfree because they want more money for themselves?
my brother and sister in law. They make really good money too and could provide a great home for a kid but they are really money hungry. He even told my mom if she gave him 20,000 grand and paid for the kids college he'd give her a grandchild other wise no because he doesn't want to pay for it.
for now yes, not to mention I am just not ready for it, but I figure me and my hubby will have a couple in the future, just want to get ahead first!
Yes. I'm also childfree because I don't really like kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment