Friday, January 15, 2010

How many of you childfree people...?

Have ever been confronted in a disrespectful way by someone who disagrees with your lifestyle? How did you deal with the problem?How many of you childfree people...?
I had a vasectomy when I was 21. From the age of about 22 to about 35 I was confronted almost daily and told I was a “communist”, and all the other crap that goes with it. In the military I was told that I must have had an “illegal vasectomy”, and was sent to a psychiatrist. I was hated by the families of women I dated. I was even told that it is not humanly possible for a man to make it past 30, and never have an “accident” unless he is “impotent” or “gay”. I was often called a “latent homosexual”.





Now that I am over 40 and work with educated professionals few people say crap like that. I think I am appreciated today.





I usually just ignore them. One guy regularly said that I would “burn in Hell”. One day I told him that when I get there, I will “kick a child molesting priest in the testicles every day';. He went to HR.How many of you childfree people...?
No I haven't, but if I were I would tell them it's none of their d*** business. I don't care what anyone thinks about my decision not to have kids, especially if he or she is disrespectful about it. It's my choice.





Or..I could just tell them I'm trying to offset the negative impact of poor slum-dwellers with like 10 kids. lol
Ya I find idiots telling me how to live my life all the time. People think that one can only have a complete family if they have children. My wife can't have children, and I don't think that we are ready to adopt at this point in our lives..
People haven't been rude to me about not wanting kids.





Perhaps it's because I am only 21?





I can't say for certain because I can't predict how I'll feel in the future but I'm pretty sure I don't want to make a copy of myself.
Who wants a body massage? mmmmmhmmmm ooohhhhhh Mr. Body Massage Machine...GO!





...BODY MASSAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment